Saturday, June 4, 2016

Lagunar sparkles, pure roses and summer


June takes me out of surprise, in a fight against old routines, the institution of new ones, failure, surprises and overall wonderful summer warmth. I am participating in two events, one for the first time, and bringing you a mixed variety of mushy pastels, love and sparkles. I am back from my month off but it's summer and as usual I am less around because of the warm sea I am looking at right now and hot naked people allover the place. I hope you'll take some good weather too, and if down under... well you had your chance!
Yours,
Alia

Everything in both events is discounted to 30%off, hope you enjoy-





Also from Libertine
Some Unreleased decor from the Home and Garden Expo



Let's have a wonderful summer.

No comments: